Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions ("T&Cs") prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these T&Cs and by participating in this promotion (the "Promotion"), all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these T&Cs. Please retain a copy for your records.
- The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over.
- The Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Max one claim per person per email address and mobile number for the duration of the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open from 00.01 on 1st November 2021 to 23.59 on 30th November 2021 inclusive (the "Promotional Period").
- Claim by 21.12.2021.
- Claim requirements
To qualify, purchase a participating 180g or 200g Pringles can (listed at clause 12) from any Tesco store in Republic of Ireland between 01.11.2021 – 30.11.2021 and claim a free 40g can to send to a mate by visiting www.pringlesgiveacan.ie. You will then need to do the following;
- Visit www.pringlesgiveacan.ie and upload a photograph of your entire receipt showing the purchase of the promotional product with date and time of purchase and receipt code clearly showing. If your receipt is too long or has information on two sides (front and back), please upload a second photo to ensure that all required details are clearly visible.
- You will then instantly receive a unique claim reference on screen with a link to complete your claim. Click to copy the unique claim reference as you will need to enter it at the next stage.
- Click on the "Complete your claim" button to be directed to www.pringles.com/ie/contact-us.html where you will need to provide your full name, email address, mobile phone number and the unique claim reference provided in the previous step.
Once submitted your claim will be validated and you will receive an email within 14 days, to the email address provided, with either the coupon link to share with your mate (as outlined in clause 18), or reasons as to why your claim was invalid and how to rectify where applicable.
- Internet access, computer, printer, valid email address and ROI mobile number required to claim.
- No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected.
- Only one claim per person per email address and mobile number; consumers may only claim 1 x coupon for a free 40g Pringles can. Receipts may only be used once.
The following products are participating in the promotion;
Pringles Original 200g
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion 200g
Pringles Salt & Vinegar 200g
Pringles Texas BBQ Sauce 200g
Pringles Prawn Cocktail 200g
Pringles Cheese & Onion 200g
Pringles Hot Paprika 200g
Pringles Sizzl’n Kickin Sour Cream 180g
Pringles Sizzl’n Spicy BBQ 180g
Pringles Sizzl’n Cheese & Chilli 180g
- Each reward consists of one 1 x Print@Home coupon for a free 40g Pringles can (to a max value of €1), available to be redeemed in any Tesco store within 14 days from the date printed.
- No physical 40g cans or paper coupons will be issued. All coupons will need to be printed by the recipient via the Print@Home system by 28th December 2021.
- No cash or other alternative rewards are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves, at its discretion, the right to substitute a similar reward of equal or greater value.
- The reward is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to supply the correct information (outlined above) in order to receive their reward. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of a reward due to the provision of incorrect information.
- Claimants will receive their reward via the email address provided. The email will contain a link to download and print the free product coupon, which should be forwarded to a mate. The recipient must ensure that they are printing from a computer or laptop and are connected to a printer before accessing the link as the coupon will print automatically. Links are unique and can only be accessed once. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of rewards. In the unlikely event that a reward doesn’t arrive within 14 days, claimants will have 28 days to inform the Promoter by visiting the Contact Us page on Pringles.com. In the event that a claimant does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the reward or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- By claiming, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Promoter's partners: Umbrella Risk Management Ltd and Umbrella Digital Limited for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion's requirements.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter's decision is final with regards to all matters regarding the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify, suspend or cancel the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these T&Cs, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to any official merchandise stores.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a reward may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- A claim must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk claims from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Illegible claims and claims submitted by other automated means together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be awarded a reward.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using the reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by the applicable law.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these T&Cs and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Promoter: Kellogg Europe Trading Limited. Registered office: 3 Dublin Airport Central (DAC), Dublin Airport, Dublin (company registration number 387390).
Please do not send claims to this address.